Tuesday, July 26, 2011

My Current Obsession - Dariya Maegami Fringe Holder

This famous Japanese bang holders are basically just a patch. It looks weird and doesn't look durable at all, but trust me, it works. There are so many little bristles that keep your hair in place, all you have to do is swipe it through your hair and press in place. Just make sure you dont leave the house with it, I can't explain to you how many weird looks I have gotten from others. No, I did not leave the house with it, I just used in while sharing a room with others in Atlantic City haha!

It's great to hold your bangs back while putting on makeup, medication, washing your hair, you name it! I've even used to to add some volume to my hair prior to going out. The best thing about it is the price. The Dariya brand is the pricey brand, being that it was the original creator. If you're not too excited to pay $4 for a pack of two, you can go on other websites, even eBay to find it for a dollar or so!


No comments:

Post a Comment