Thursday, July 14, 2011

Restaurant Review - East Japanese Restaurant

East Japanese Restaurant
366 Third Avenue
New York, NY 10016
(212)889-2326

East Japanese Restaurant is well known for their sushi on a belt. It is one of my favorite places to go because food is always quick! East offers a variety of foods which include sushi on a belt, bento box lunch specials priced at $10 which can fill you up, and a variety of noodles. When I worked in the area, I would eat at East once a week. On a Monday, they offer half price Tunas; half price Salmon on a Tuesday, and half price sushi on a Wednesday.

I admit, the sushi may not be the freshest of the bunch, but it is worth it for a sushi restaurant in the city. The best thing about East Restaurant is the VIP card they have. You first pay $20 for the card, but you get 10% off your bill from thereon in. The best part about the card is it’s practically free since they give you a $20 store credit for later use and another store credit for your birthday! No restaurant in the city would provide you with constant discounts.

There’s also a karaoke longue that is connected to the restaurant upstairs. I haven’t visited this floor and don’t know how it works, but if you’re going with a party of people, it wouldn’t be a bad idea to eat sushi and sing your hearts out. Call me if you go, I would love to have sushi and karaoke, that's a two in one for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment