Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My Current Obsession - TRESemme Naturals Shampoo and Conditioner

We all know how damaging the sun and salt water is for our hair, yet we still dunk our heads in the water and soak up the sun. I'm not going to lie, I do not have a hat or a scarf protecting my hair when I leave the house on a sunny day. My head is way too big for hats so I look like a clown. Although I face severe sun damage, I found a great solution!

I was at the beach with my girls and I tried really hard to keep my hair out of the salt water. That is until I got smacked with a wave. Then I figured that I shouldn't let my hair get in the way of me having a good time. So I basically dunked my head in, not caring about a thing-until I got back. I did not have shampoo or conditioner with me to wash off the damaging salt water. It lingered in my hair for quite a while, long enough to see the damage. 

Being that I decided to stay over my cousins, I did not have any of my products with me (which is a good thing here). I saw her bottles of TRESemme shampoo and conditioner, but I was reluctant to use it since it had avocado in it and I'm allergic to avocado. I used her organic shampoo that she had laying around and couldn't find a complimenting conditioner so I used the TRESemme. THANK GOD I did not have an allergic reaction! Best part is it worked miracles. I did not pay attention to how smooth my hair was until it was dried. I could not stop touching it. I It was so soft and the best thing about it is it lasted me at least three days before another wash. 

Okay, it sounds a little nasty that I didnt wash my hair for three days, but I learned my lesson about washing my hair everyday-no good. It is so damaging to your hair so the best is to wash it every day. I don't know why I waited until the third day to wash my hair, probably because I was stuck in the house doing nothing that I didn't even notice my hair bother me. Usually I feel the oil start to build up, but I did not feel anything. I still had silky soft hair as if I just washed it! 

I did a little research after using this product and it is a cheap, organic line. Shampoo and conditioner contains aloe and avocado. There is also an orange line, but I have yet to try that, I was just too obsessed with this one. The TRESemme website says it makes your hair ten times stronger after one use, I don't know about that part, but I do feel a healthier head after one use. Moral of the story: you know I'm on my way to the drugstore to pick up a set, and the best part about it is Rite Aid is having a sale on them, just $3.50 each! It doesnt show up online, but go to your nearest Rite Aid!

No comments:

Post a Comment