Tuesday, July 5, 2011

My Current Obsession - GIVENCHY Mister Lash Booster

givenchy.jpgThere’s a number of eye lash growth products like Latisse, Revitalash, LiLash, Dior DiorShow Maximizer Lash Pumping Serum, and so on and so forth. I have to be honest, I am a big name brand whore and so I fell in love with Dior at first glance, but once I discovered the dual function Mister Lash Booster, I just had to give up the Dior. Unlike other eye lash growth products, this is a serum for both day and night. That only means double the power and time in extending those lashes! I’m an Asian girl; I know the difficulties and lengths we go to just to get long lashes. The best thing about wearing Mister Lash Booster during the day is the oomph it gives your mascara. It is like a base for the mascara in a clear coat that only provides the lashes with more attention grabbing than before—just like Maybelline’s XXL Curl Power mascara that has two sides to provide bigger looking lashes.
   
For research results, visit the Sephora website. If you have the time, I definitely recommend stopping by a Sephora before putting on your mascara, you’ll know what I’m talking about once you try it out! Just be sure to curl your lashes prior to day use, unless your mascara has a curled head. This serum can be a bit heavy on the eyes, weighing down your lashes and we're definitely not aiming for droopy eyes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment