Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Pamper Me Pretty - Lavilash

Lavilash
1239 Broadway,Suite 1610
New York, NY, 10001
(212)537-4760


I am all about getting my lashes permed because it saves the amount of time that I spend curling my eye lashes everyday. To be honest, I get a bit lazy so I don't even bother to curl my lashes sometimes so having them curled daily is great! The best part about it is my lashes are so perfectly spaced out, my lashes look so much fuller. Just one coat of mascara is enough for me, more time saved!

When you first get your lashes permed, depending on the solution that is used, it can hold anywhere from one month to three months. From thereon in, after your lashes start to return to its normal look, you should get them permed again. The second time will last longer than the first and so and and so forth. My before and after pictures, lighting was a little bad and its hard to take a picture of your eye without blinking haha!

Before with curled eye lashes through a  lash curler
After the eye lash perm
For the first time, I visited Lavilash which is a little Japanese boutique located by the whole sale section of the city. Being that I got my eye lashes permed before, I know what I am going through and I expect the same every time. I never really felt so negative towards a pamper session before (this doesn't count the first time I got my facial during my pore extraction).  Unfortunately, with Lavilash  I felt a bit rushed and taking a friend for a first time, she was clueless as to how she should take care of her lashes after the procedure because they weren't so informative. 

I felt that they were unprofessional, not friendly at all. It was literally get in and get out. Aside from not telling us how to treat the lashes and guiding us step by step through the procedure, they did what they needed to. My eye lashes are as I expected them to be, but I would not go back. If you are interested in getting your lashes done for a low price of $25, I recommend going here. Use the Tenka deal a night before you go (if they have an appointment). Good luck with getting on the phone with one of them because they can be too caught up to pick up the phone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment