Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Daily Deals

I hope you all got the scoop on saving money starting with this summer. It’s the perfect time for outdoor activities, great eats, entertainment, getting back into shape, and even clothing. The best part about this summer is the deals that surround us, hopefully in every city! With different sites that offer online discounts like TravelZoo, Ruelala, Gilt Group and now websites like Groupon and Living Social with daily deals, this has definitely the best time to sample everything the world can offer us! If you don’t have access to these websites, you can find them below:







Email or message me if you need invites to other websites :]

Be sure to spread the word to friends, especially if you’re buying a bunch of deals for a girl’s day out because if three of your friends buy the same deal, yours is free! Now that’s true savings! Tenka deals is a bit different from Groupon and Living Social, you “pocket” your deal the day before you’re out in the city and redeem it at the store through your phone, but these deals go quick!


cocoa.jpg
I’m not going to lie, I’m a sucker for these deals also and I got a few myself. Summer season calls for bikinis which call for waxes. I was lucky enough to pick up a deal a few weeks back from Living Social for a Brazilian wax at half the price at Geoff Merritt Hair in uptown which I redeemed today. For some odd reason, this was THE MOST PAINLESS wax I’ve had thus far. I believe it was because I had a long 30 block walk to the salon in the heat which was the factor in my pores opening up. Nothing beats a painless wax! I have to admit, I didn’t feel so “welcomed” by the staff. There was only the receptionist and the person who did my wax “Maria” that made me feel a like a customer. It’s funny how this salon feeds off of the neighborhood which I assumed would be extremely friendly, but nope. Would I go back? Aside from it being out of my way, probably not. It’s sad how I actually liked “Maria” but it’s not a big enough incentive for me to return. 

No comments:

Post a Comment