Sunday, July 24, 2011

My Current Obsession - GVP Smoothing Serum



With this damaging sun and weather so hot and humid, I am pretty sure your hair is out of control. I practically never wear a hat because my head is so big, it just looks weird on me. Although a hat is your best friend this summer, you may be like me and ditch it. I suggest throwing on something over your head to protect your hair, but I found a great product to help my hair.

I was looking for something to hold down my out of control frizzy hair when my cousin threw me over a bottle of GVP Smoothing Serum. It was the day after I washed my hair and with this summer and all the sweat build up from walking, you know my hair was grossed out already. It felt so dry, so lifeless—that is until I smoothed on some GVP. I am not a fan of hair products so I try to use as little as possible. I used maybe a quarter drop of GVP Smoothing Serum, rubbed it from the top of my head down and I could not believe it.

My hair was so smooth from just a drop of serum! I have the long black Asian hair, silky smooth on a normal basis. My hair is an attract magnet for many, with or without any product. Although I never knew why my hair was so nice to others, I fell in love with my hair after the GVP Smoothing Serum. I could not stop touching my hair! Trust me when I say my hair was silky soft. My fingers ran right through my hair, no knots, nothing! This is my ultimate recommendation for you, especially during this heat where the sun is damaging our hair. On sale at Sally Beauty Supply for just $5 a bottle, you cant go wrong!

I suggest stacking up, you can even save it for Christmas as stocking stuffers because all of your girlfriends will love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment