Monday, July 18, 2011

My Current Obsession - Baked By Melissa

I am a cupcake lover and I have been on a cupcake diet, scrambling to find my favorite and Baked by Melissa is definitely at the top of my list. I absolutely love these little guys, a little bigger than a size of a quarter but a blast of flavor once you pop it in your mouth. Baked by Melissa is gradually taking over the NYC area, opening a number of stores over this summer.

If you are a first timer, I suggest getting a dozen which includes their ten cupcakes, the mini of the month, as well as an extra flavor that you crave. My ultimate favorite is the mint chocolate chip, followed by the peanut butter cup and red velvet. Although these cupcakes are tiny, they are extremely moist and reflect their flavors one hundred percent.

I definitely recommend these little guys, but it may be a onetime thing for many because of its pricing. They’re almost a dollar a cupcake, not worth it to a lot of people because of their size. Just think of these little minis as being full of flavor for a dollar! It may make you and your wallet feel a little better.

No comments:

Post a Comment