Wednesday, July 27, 2011

My Current Obsession - Softlips

I have been a Softlips lover for as long as I can remember now, specifically the cherry flavored one. I know a lot of people who aren't a big fan, but I sure am. I love the minor burning sensation it gives me when my lips are dry. It provides me with a little hint of DRINK MORE WATER. Haha. 

All jokes aside, I'm big on Softlips because of the smooth texture I get. Cherry has a calm soothing taste for me. I've tried many others and I'm not a fan of the overwhelming smell that I get from the strawberry although I do love strawberries. For me, the great thing about Sotflips the skinny stick and SPF 20 protection. It's also a great multitasking lip balm with their tinted line that provides your lips with a bit of color. I'm not a big fan because I feel that the texture is a bit different. I much rather plop on a bit of Softlips prior to lipstick and lip gloss. It definitely works well from preventing dry lips that many lipstick gives. 

I'm so in love with it that I found six laying around my room today, not including the one I have in every bag and the twenty I still have packaged. I introduce to my obsession since forever. Softlips has came out with a PURE natural line that is all organic. I have tried and I like, but I love my cherry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment