Saturday, July 9, 2011

My Current Obsession - d.j.v. beautenizer Fiberwig LX

I've had quite a few nicknames through my lifetime, but no name will stick with me for the rest of my life better than dai hom bow aka cry baby. Yes, I cry a lot. For starters, cry babies love waterproof mascara. I don't know if you're like me, simply not a fan of waterproofs. I may be extra sensitive to the products but I feel that they are much drier than regular mascaras and they don't work as well. There's been plenty of times when I've cried with waterproof mascara on and had it run on me. My newest discovery, which has been around for quite a while now (I'm a little late on this) is d.j.v.'s beautenizer Fiberwig LX. 

It's perfect for cry babies like me because I cried for hours today and it did not run on me one bit. I like! The best thing about this mascara which was my initial reason for purchase is the fiberwigs that come right off when washing. I'm probably not the only one who gets lazy when it comes to taking off makeup after a night of clubbing. For nights like those, I usually just hop into the shower and let the hot water do it's job. I admit I hate the way hot water melts my mascara and makes me look like I have raccoon eyes if I don't clean it off the right way. It's also a bigger problem now when you rub your eyes constantly to remove eye makeup that easily causes wrinkles. With d.j.v.'s mascara, you are able to just "pull" out the fiberwigs without damaging your lashes. Easy cleaning and less damaging!
Aside from easy clean up, these fiberwigs are best for the dramatic length it gives. You're able to put countless numbers of coats on your lashes until you have achieved the desired length. With many mascaras, I feel my eyes start to droop because I have too much mascara on and it just weighs down my lids. I have yet to experience this problem with d.j.v. and trust me on that because I add coats throughout the day. 

d.j.v. has recently launched their d.j.v. beautenizer Volume Lash. I have yet give it a try, but maybe you can and let me know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment